This property was established in 1985 and has transitioned through time into a member owned private seasonal Strata with 95 lots, all of which back onto water, either on the Shuswap Lake, a private lagoon , or on the Eagle river.
Most lots (88) have Park Models or larger RV's permanently located on them that individual owners maintain with the remaining 7 sites having non-permanent RV usage for members only.
The property is open to its members from Easter to Thanksgiving each year with July and August being the busiest months.
Due to its size and value to its members, the property requires on-site resident management, security and maintenance on a year round basis. Management lives in a residence which attached to a newly renovated Clubhouse.
The Clubhouse at the main entrance includes
-Front office to meet Members / Guests /Visitors
- TV, Common room and small library
- Laundry facilities
-Extra washrooms and showers
- Hot tub with extensive deck area
-Garages for tractor / yard maintenance and equipment storage.
-Kitchen Facilities for Member events
-Outdoor griddle and BBQ for Member Events
-Lots of Social events include pancake breakfasts, BBQ's , Evening crafts,, potlucks,
OTHER PARK FEATURES
Gazebo at South end of Park
- Covered and enclosed building with large fire pit and tables
-3 additional washrooms with showers
-Gazebo sees events such as: Pot Luck dinners, Family gatherings, Teen events, etc.
Open Green space and Common areas.
- Resort has grassed and treed spaces throughout for member use and recreation
- Horseshoe pits, Volleyball and Pickle ball court, Basketball hoop, Tether ball, and 2 separate Children areas with swings and play ground equipment.
- Large areas of sandy beach with swim/slide platform in swimming area on Shuswap Lake
- Storage area for boat or utility trailers while members are in residence.
- Members RV's can also stored here for longer term (Winter Storage )